A good long (pre spring) motor bicycle ride!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Re: A good long (pre spring) ride!

i am so jelous. i cannot wait to get my motor bicycle out and ride again. this is one long winter

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
wow !!! 70 degress tomorrow and..

Weather was beautiful here today.. 60 degrees, so I took my Titan out for a run. Started right up.. Smooth and fast... Loads of fun. Tomorrow they are talking 70 degrees !!! Wow !!! I will be riding again tomorrow. Maybe I will try out my Tony Hawk Helmet Cam.. Enjoy the ride.. I sure did today...And will again tomorrow.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Re: wow !!! 70 degress tomorrow and..

Yeah the longest ride ever. Chain didn't stretch anymore. Engine seems to be finding a groove.

Where do you live? We had a nice warm day, quite odd for a leap day! Then it got swirly windy really quick and started raining hard!!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas

We're supposed to get up to 75 tommorrow. BUT!!!! We are suppposed to be windy with gusts over 40 mph. That'll take a lot of the fun out of it. So probably won't ride much. Maybe I can do a video for Norman and maybe we can work on my airplane. Summer come on I'm ready.........................

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah

It was Foggy and cool hear in the morning, then it got warm in the afternoon. I have to work tomorrow, but I have one of the bikes at work. I wonder if I should take a ride! OK. Have fun Dave

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina

If my motor skills are highlighted in my bike, I hope I never leave the ground in ANYTHING i work on. Matter of fact I can guarantee you I won't be leaving the ground intentionally on anything I work on.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas

Aww come on you only die once might as well go with a bang! Make the rest left behind clean up a nasty mess. rotfl I like to get high. about 10,000 ft is good, sometimes to 15,000 ft. So I don't smote the mountians. rotfl

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Weird - after this post is when the carb must have taken the big crap or I was oblivious....because I just rode basically the same route (actually longer with bigger hills) and the bike went like a raped ape. Wow - much smoother and real throttle response.....I seem to be coaxing mucho poweramundo out of this little beast. Can't wait for more mods!!

Look it up my bike and beer loving buds: coaxing - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

So anyways, the foot is better obviously. Tomorrow I will pack the old carb up for that Darth Norman guy.

PS OK It's been almost a week since I rode. Can you tell?rotfl(^):D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have put 50 miles on my motorized bicycle in the last few days. running awesome and loving it. always little minor things that need fixing or need to be made better but that is part of the fun with them for me. had to pick up wifes plates at the car dealer and they asked me if i would be willing to bring it down for their next comercial. i said sure

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Car dealer won't sell any more cars if he shows the bikes to customers!

I got some serious weird stares today....as if I slowed down they would catch me and I would get the **** beat out of me....not even in a bad part of town. Maybe they don't want 2 stroke riff-raff riding through! I need to get some castor to lay down a smell!!

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Yeah 44°F and raining right now.

Want to hear something odd? The snow we had Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon knocked down some of our trees and broke several large limbs on others. Global warming? Bring it on! So the odd part is - my chainsaw won't start....it's 22 years old.....it's falling apart....but I think the bike gremlins are hiding in my chainsaw - good riddance!!rotfl:-||:D