Rate my bike

GoldenMotor.com

enigma

Jan 22, 2008
no need to be jealous, be inspired and do one better! I have seen more and more Stingrays motorized lately, but no XL's like mine, but I love to see the different ideas people come up with, you can learn alot from somebody else's hard work!

enigma

Jan 22, 2008
are you tired of living?
he he, I've ridden this bike dfor 3200 miles now, usually at 55-65mph, though it's a handful, it has proven to be very dependable and sturdy.

if only we all were as enegetic
Thanks, the irony is in the fact that I am actually disabled with nerve damage, where there's a will, there's a way.... It takes me longer to do things, but determination and time can result in amazing things

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
thats just awesome! 3200 miles , wow! ever see what kinda gas mileage your getting? do you ever have any front end shimmy with that stingray springer? your using a mc engine and rear tire ; is that correct?

enigma

Jan 22, 2008
between 80-90mpg, shimmy, not really, akwardness, and a bit of wander occasionally! speeds change everything on it, but I liike to ride it balls out at around 60-65, bumps are much better tolerated when you get past them quickly! it is a 125cc dirt bike engine with Ninja 250 rear wheel