Palmdale Run

GoldenMotor.com

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
Palmdale Lake through Lancaster and back
Sunday September 25, 2011 start time 10 a.m.
Meet at Palmdale Lake Park & ride
For the first time there will be a ride in Palmdale through Lancaster. 30 miles of the best ride that will put your machines to the test, come face the challenge if you got what it takes.

“Four Wheelers Ride Too”

Untitled - Google Maps

Last edited:

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey bro I couldn't get the day off. I'm sorry. Maybe we can meet up at the race. Only a short trip down 138.

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
The solo run was awesome, no one showed up at the Palmdale lake, that was pretty grim. But, I'll keep trying to make this Palmdale run something that members want to come and enjoy. Any ideas?

.crt.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
The solo run was awesome, no one showed up at the Palmdale lake, that was pretty grim. But, I'll keep trying to make this Palmdale run something that members want to come and enjoy. Any ideas?

.crt.
That sucks nobody showed up I was looking into going on it myself but something came up .Ill try and catch the next one out there .

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That sux bro... Unfortunately, you scheduled your ride on the same day as the LB swaps... (which is a BIG deal down here!) :(
Keep on posting for future rides & it will come together!

Or you can always roll to one of our LA rides.

*edit*... I'm posting a Venice ride for Sunday Oct 16th! ;)

Last edited:

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Yeah Venice is right. Also Try posting on Craigslist. My last ride to Coronado, everyone except for 1 guy heard from craigslist. This is a first for you so just keep going and keep riding. I'm going to Venice I hope you come down!!!

Last edited:

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
Yeah Venice is right. Also Try posting on Craigslist. My last ride to Coronado, everyone except for 1 guy heard from craigslist. This is a first for you so just keep going and keep riding. I'm going to Venice I hope you come down!!!
Craigslist, huh? Never thought of that, Thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time. I'll definitely see at Venice!!!

.crt.

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
That sux bro... Unfortunately, you scheduled your ride on the same day as the LB swaps... (which is a BIG deal down here!) :(
Keep on posting for future rides & it will come together!

Or you can always roll to one of our LA rides.

*edit*... I'm posting a Venice ride for Sunday Oct 16th! ;)
Oh bummer, wish I would have known. LB swaps? I have to check that out.
I will post future events out here, but I'll be at the Venice ride for sure!

.crt.