Notice Amazing Tribute Board Track Racer MotorBicycles Website

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Now just look what this member has gone and done!

I want a Tribute ( Drop Loop Frame ), Board Track Racer, just can't decide do I want the Sporstman Flyer 4" stretch drop loop ( Racer ), ( WZ ), or the Sportsman Flyer Drop Loop, shall I keep it as an original Sportsman Flyer branded, or shall I customize it as a Tribute Cyclone, Tribute Excelsior-Henderson, Tribute Harley-Davidson, Tribute Indian, Board Track Racer Motor-bicycle.

Pat, you've created so many options as to how to customize the Sportsman Flyer's, it's such a dilemma on what decision to make, for this I'm truly appreciative!

All I can say is Awesome, finally we have someone who is building( Pre & Post World War I style), truly vintage style Board Track Racer or Vintage Style motor-bicycles, and other parts be they rolling chassis, frames, handlebars, seats, gas tanks, wheels/hubs/sprockets, engine performance parts etc etc....whats next a Sportsman Flyer Flat Tracker Tribute motor-bicycle

Kudos, and many thanks Pat, and the Sportsman Flyer Family, most importantly all the members here at motorbicycling.com, without whom it would have been much more difficult to see this become a reality for all of us!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. Here's the Link's:

?: SPORTSMAN FLYER MOTORBIKES :?

or on f-book:

Sportsman Flyer | Facebook

On another note, many thanks to all whom have inspired and supported Pat, ie Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum members and vendors and many others work done behind the scene & screen!

If you have suggestions and or new idea's for Pat and his motor-bicycle products please share them here with all of us, and maybe share what products work what doesn't so he can make a better product for all of us, it's always better to brainstorm with 30,000 motorbicycling.com members than without!

Last edited:

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
CH, I hear ya, got one coming myself in a month or so! Now it's all about the customizing for me. I'm doing a special paint job, then all electronics will be turn of the century style, lots of brass, copper, brush metal and wood. And I'm going to mod my HS 4-stroke to look less like a weed whacker, lol. My vision is to spare no time or expense in doing things the right way, and of course its all about the styling of parts, not the necessity. Pat does an excellent job and I'm glad I'm getting the opportunity to be part of the Sportsman Gang!