hello from marty

GoldenMotor.com

Marty

Jun 4, 2008
Hi: I am a new forum member and the proud owner of two almost brand new EV Global bikes. Unfortunately, they are in my home in Tucson AZ and I would love to outfit my Gary Fisher Mountain bike with a front hub, Li battery-powered kit. Anyone have a suggestion? It would be neat to have 21 gears sitting in the back wheel and a power assist on the front.........like a Quattro is to a regular Audi. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Marty.....on the beautiful but hilly Olympic Peninsula of Washington State

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Marty, Welcome to the forum glad you could join us :D I don't know much about E-bike's but some other member's do. Hopefuly they will jump in here and give some advice.

:ride:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. You are among some of the greatest motorized bicycle builders in the world. I don't know much about e-bikes either but I bet some will chime in. Glad you joined us........................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum. my electric bicycle was fun but they are not very fast and you do have to pedel assist up most hills however very easy to pedel to help up them. my last motorized bicycle was a cruiser and this one i did on a mountain bike and i have to say that a mountain bike is the way to go down here. nice thing with the mountain bike is if a car makes you nervous you just go in the grass or whatever and it dosn't knock the crap out of you. glad to have you with us

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Welcome I do build an ebike now and then but nothing so fancy as you are talking about. Someone here just put a front up on a bike and loves it. Check in the ebike section.