it was hot today :(

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
102 in oct wow, reminds me of my days in palm springs ca. In july an oven isnt necessary you just cook on the hood of your car lol.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
We almost hit 60 for the first time in a few weeks then the clouds rolled in and it was back down to 40. This is the coldest October I can remember. Where's all this global warming they keep promising us?

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Up here in Edmonton Alberta Canada ,the weather was perfect.All the snow has melted and the steets are dry.It was about 14 degrees above freezing point,celcius.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
23.1F This morning.
My prized watermelon I grew this summer may have been ruined.......hey Bill, we can go on the "trading locations" plan and you can winter here in Ohio, and I will vacation there in AZ.

Come on, it will do you good.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
This is why I intend to retire in Alamagordo NM in the winter and Cloudcroft 35 miles away in the summer. A. is where white sands missile range is and Cloud is named so because you guessed it it is way up there...mind you it does snow in Al but it is on the desert floor which is flat...it is at least 10 degrees cooler in the summer in Cloud...kinda like Phoenix and Flagstaff without the people. Cloudcroft is a ski resort too lotsa deer and elk on protected on Indian Reservation.