Fed-Ex lousey service

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I sat here all day waiting on my package and darned if the driver lied and said nobody was home to receive it! I know I don't have much of a life bein unemployed and all but dang I hate waiting for something like this. I actually had things I needed to be doin. If that's the only way Kingsmotor ships I won't be buyin there in the future for sure. Now I get to wait yet another day at home as this is just not the best neighborhood to just let em leave it on the porch! :-|| Can I have some cheese with my whine anybody?

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.
No entries found
Date/Time
Activity
Sep 24, 2009 4:06 PM
Delivery exception
HUTCHINS, TX
Customer not available or business closed
Sep 24, 2009 6:21 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
HUTCHINS, TX
Sep 24, 2009 4:12 AM
At local FedEx facility
HUTCHINS, TX
Sep 24, 2009 4:09 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
HUTCHINS, TX
Sep 23, 2009 3:09 PM
HUTCHINS, TX
Sep 22, 2009 9:34 AM
Departed FedEx location
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
Sep 22, 2009 4:34 AM
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
Sep 22, 2009 12:20 AM
Left FedEx origin facility
SUN VALLEY, CA
Sep 21, 2009 9:30 PM
SUN VALLEY, CA
Sep 21, 2009 5:25 PM
Picked up
SUN VALLEY, CA

Just_Gassit

Jul 17, 2009
Northern Nevada
I agree, Fed-Ex sucks. Took them more than a week to deliver a package 500 miles. UPS would have it here three days tops. The the idiot delivered it to the wrong unit. I had it delvered to a comercial address to speed things up and not only did it not speed things up, I had to wait another day for the shop next door to figure out it wasn't theirs! Nothing like poor quality service. Even the web site lacks information. Do yourself a favor, use UPS if possible. Heck, the Post Office is better for that matter.

myocardia

Jul 29, 2009
near Dallas, TX
Hey George, I live on the north side of Dallas. And yes, FedEx has become 100% as bad as UPS, believe it or not. They even run over every package with a truck or forklift before they deliver it, just like UPS. I used to pay extra to get my packages shipped through FedEx. I now pay extra to have the only decent shippers in the US handle my packages, the USPS. Sad, but true. BTW, he just lied because he wanted off work early. He'll deliver it tomorrow, assuming he hasn't lost it.;)

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I've actually had better service with FedEx then UPS. Can't count the times that there has been a note on the door from UPS saying they attempted to deliver a package but no one was home when someone was.

Actually watched a driver once run from door to door with those little sticky notes all over his sleeve already made up, he never knocked he just stuck the note to the door and ran to the next house.

myocardia

Jul 29, 2009
near Dallas, TX
Actually watched a driver once run from door to door with those little sticky notes all over his sleeve already made up, he never knocked he just stuck the note to the door and ran to the next house.
Well, that same guy is obviously driving for FedEx now, on the southeast side of Dallas.;)

edit: George, too bad you didn't order through UPS this time, because their freight "terminal" (warehouse) is located @ Town East Blvd. & Samuell Blvd., about 1 mile north of the southernmost Mesquite exit on 635. They used to let you go pick up the package yourself there, if you brought the little note from the driver with you, and had picture ID.

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
lol - there are two businesses sharing the same parking lot as my house, they're so used to getting my packages that they sign for 'em and give me a holler when the delivery guy has a tough time discerning the difference between "A, B and C" (literally - my house is "B") o_O

Yet every package comes complete with a lil notation that says "the house behind the marina"

I suppose being literate isn't a prerequisite for being a driver for UPS/FEDEX these days lol

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I've actually had better service with FedEx then UPS. Can't count the times that there has been a note on the door from UPS saying they attempted to deliver a package but no one was home when someone was.

That might be how some drivers give themselves extra work hours. (seriously)

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Sorry To Hear It. I Can`t Stand Waiting For My Goodies Either. But I Have Had Very Good Luck, Well Over 100 Deliveries In 2 Yrs. I Live On Hy 90 5 Miles Out Of Town, Have 5 No Trespassing Signs In Front, Grass Is 2 Ft High. But They All Do A Good Job For Me. They Act Nervous And Leave In A Hurry!! Lol. Ron

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Update:
1. The coward did not even knock on the door and left it on the front porch this morning. This was after I told FedEx I lived in a lower income neighborhood and there are tons of kids that would love to get this bike.

2. I received a 49cc engine kit instead of the 66cc I paid for from King's Motor but they did offer me a whopping $5 since I spent my whole day waiting or fred ex...they haven't replied to the wrong part ordered.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Re: Fed-Ex lousy service

Nobody is as bad as UPS. Nobody. (DHL was but they went T.U.)

USPS has our business. Yeah sometimes they are just butt rash stupid. But your stuff gets there and they don't general run it over and play dumb.

FedEx is way expensive. Almost as high as UPS.