San Diego's 6th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Well Hawall, in lieu of this being the Lucky No. 7 Ride, I mapped a 70 mile all day ride for those that care........gonna be a long one to say the least laff

You ready?

dnut
That will be an interesting ride. I hope to have a 4-stroke by then. I have riden pretty far in one day on my 2_stroke but never that far. I wonder if any of the 2-strokes will make it. Guess we will see. Even if I dont have a 4-stroke ready by then I will give it a try. Better bring an extra 2-stroke motor...just in case.

:-||

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
I logged in 61 miles on the long ride from Sea World to Del Mar to Sea World, wrapping it with the Tierrasanta leg. Looking forward to it Scotto! My new Schwinn Riverside ran flawlessly on Sunday, a 41 miler for me.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Go to "July Fry ride in San Diego" thread under events and you'll see a couple of pictures of my finished Schwinn Riverside. Also, scroll up on this thread and you'll see 8 pics from this, the "6th" ride.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
LET'S RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hawaii

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I logged in 61 miles on the long ride from Sea World to Del Mar to Sea World, wrapping it with the Tierrasanta leg. Looking forward to it Scotto! My new Schwinn Riverside ran flawlessly on Sunday, a 41 miler for me.
Sorry Tony, I thought you knew about this ride as you posted this.....missed ya!

This was 75.3 miles for me yesterday, after peddaling 20miles the night before at midnight on a single speed. The pizza and beer at Pizza Port Carlsbad is always the best.....maybe next time.

dnut

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Hey Scotto and Maxvision -
Knew I would be out of town and didn't put it in my calendar - and, immediately forgot it was coming up! Glad everything went well. Looking forward to the next ride.