thank you pirate cycles.:)

GoldenMotor.com

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
i ordered a billet head from pirate like 3 days ago, and got it today. fast

the day after i ordered i got a call making sure i know the plug i got with it was for cool temp(NGK b6s). so i dident go and over heat my motor... and was given another one(NGKb8s) just so i had the one i need for whatever the weather. smart!

and i was happy to find a pack of swedish fish in my package when i opened it.:) so all in all im a vary happy customer. this was my first buy from them, but will not be the last.

Jcano6979

Apr 23, 2011
Ocean city nj
Hey I didn't get any Swedish fish, I did get shorted a 1/2 link though, emailed them a few times to no avail, not that it's a big deal , just puttin it out there. I will still order from them again anyway.

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
if they have a phone number id call them.. im sure they will make it right. or if you order again make not if it, and they may send it with your next order?

all i know is out of all my motor bike orders. iv never had another vendor with as good customer service as pirate. also nothing bad to say about sick bike parts.. but they never call or hook me up with swedish fish.lol

it took till now to order from pirate because iv never needed anything they stock. and the prices seemed high. but my only order from them was well worth the $65 for free shipping, billet high comp head, two NGK plugs and a head gasket. plus the fish.:)

Jcano6979

Apr 23, 2011
Ocean city nj
Yea, I agree, they have quality parts that no one else has and they are one of a few people that will stand behind what they sell. I will let them know when I order again. I've been waiting for them to get more of the happy cruiser pipes in stock. I could have called but like I said, it's not that big a deal, the rest of my order was perfect and arrived quickly. How does the head work? Gains?

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
Yea, I agree, they have quality parts that no one else has and they are one of a few people that will stand behind what they sell. I will let them know when I order again. I've been waiting for them to get more of the happy cruiser pipes in stock. I could have called but like I said, it's not that big a deal, the rest of my order was perfect and arrived quickly. How does the head work? Gains?
i was looking at that pipe.. i got the SBP one and still dont have it on.. i dont have a welder and would like my pipe to be one solid piece like the pirate pipe. i did however finish making a steel connector to replace the copper ones. so as soon as i can get it welded im good to go.

the head is nice.. its hard to tell how much it is really doing right now. i got it and its been raining alot. so i have not even fully tuned my carb. and need a better plug for the weather. it droped 20-25 degrees from the time i put it on.. but on the short rides iv taken i hav noticed my bike holds power better on hills. and im sure once i get it all tuned in ill see more power all around.

Jcano6979

Apr 23, 2011
Ocean city nj
Oh yea, compression adds a ton of power, especially on the low end. I have a straight plug 48cc pull start/cent clutch motor that I had the head milled .040" and it made a huge difference, even made the intake sound different, like when a 4 barrel carb opens the secondaries. :)

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
i have 8 speeds on my bike. and the motor has a hard time pulling 7-8.. so when i get a chance to open it up i will be able to tell for sure if i gained power.. if it will gain rpms on flat ground in 7th ill be happy.

right now with a shift kit and 34tooth 1st gear it takes off fast any way. its hard to tell right now with my carb all wonky. but like i said i do feel it on hills. small humps in the road dont drop my rpms so bad. ill give a better review once i get to put it to the test..