Newbie in texas

GoldenMotor.com

seanhan

Aug 7, 2008
Texas
Hello all : I want a Dax Titan does anybody know when the will be in stock again???
Also What Bike would be the best match for the Titan??
Just going to crusing around my town, Not using for transportation.Thinking about Just a cruiser from walmart 26", or would a Mountainbike with suspention be better?? Looking at the build looks like getting the back sprocket on correctly is the hardest part so I want a bike that will be a perfect fit for the sprocket.. Is the coaster brake a big issue on fitting the back sprocket on. Anyone here have a Titan and if so what kind of bike would you reccomend??
Thanks for any info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. I don't have a Titan and don't know much about them. But I do have two bikes with the sprockets bolted to the spokes. I have had absolutely no problem with this arrangement. I have a Schwinn Jaguar and a Schwinn mountain bike. What part of Texas are you from? I from way up in the panhandle of Texas. We're almost like a different state up here. Glad you joined us.....................

seanhan

Aug 7, 2008
Texas
I Live in Edgecliff Village, Near Fort Worth.
Did you have to do any modifaction to the coaster brake to get the spricket to fit ??

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Mine doesn't have a coaster brake. I think with a coaster brake you have to enlarge the hole so the arm will fit through it. I think you have to bend the offset in the arm so it will clear the heads of the bolts. Some have counter sunk the holes and used counter sunk bolts in the sprocket instead of bending the arm.
Here's a link with picture. http://motorbicycling.com/f3/hub-breaks-1229.html

Hope this helps...................................

Last edited: