New FELT a la Board Tracker

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
The frame looks like a felt MP,nice looking bike....Wish I had the money for one....The first time I saw the felt MP at a bike shop I fell in love,or mabe it was lust....
John-John

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
Spend $50 and get the Slater. It has a three speed rear hub (which you won't use with a motor), a springer fork (which you will) and if you turn the handlebars upside down you'll get your board tracker look.

SLATER - Felt Bicycles

Clotho

May 25, 2008
The Slater is also an aluminum frame which I prefer over the steel ones. The aluminum frames have a much larger top tank and hold about the same as a standard chengine tank. About 2.5 liters. The steel frames only hold about a liter so you can see less than half the size.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
The Slater is also an aluminum frame which I prefer over the steel ones. The aluminum frames have a much larger top tank and hold about the same as a standard chengine tank. About 2.5 liters. The steel frames only hold about a liter so you can see less than half the size.
Are you telling me that these bikes actually have usable gas tanks built into them???????????????Im confused about your post....

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2009
My Garage
After a closer look, they are a version of the Monark ... but not a reproduction of the exact Monark springer fork. Sorry Venice... I didn't see your post before I added my 2 cents.

Last edited:

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
In the specs it says steel tank frame. Imagine that thing with a morini all dolled up! WOW, that kind of bike needs nothing but the best with a lotta love put into the build. T hat wouldnt couldnt be an everyday rider. I could never leave it outta my sight for fear of theft or vandalism.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Yea its a doll WOW at 1100$ too. Ya know where is the gas lid at on those?
I dont think they actually have working tanks,just for looks....I didnt pay attention to the 1100 dollor price tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just Fell down and had to stand back up again....Dont worry,im ok just a couple of scraps lol....laff

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Are you telling me that these bikes actually have usable gas tanks built into them???????????????Im confused about your post....
The top bar on these bikes can be converted to hold fuel. I know a little bit about this :)

See here: Shift Kit + Nuvinci = (Grin)

The Felt frames come in two varieties. Steel and Aluminum. They are different in more ways than just the material. Unfortunately the steel version has a narrow top tube and won't hold much fuel. Personally I wouldn't bother with a steel Felt frame. The aluminum version is much much wider and holds about as much as a standard peanut tank or 2.5 liters. An aluminum frame requires extra attention to the motor mounts however since aluminum is a softer material.

I hope this clears this up for you.