If you want some real fun.....

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I was just readin all the posts about the snobby way the spandex and bike shop folks tend to treat us...try this one:

Go to a church you have never been to b4...look for the most worn seat in the house and sit there (get there early). You will have at least 80% of the place staring at ya LOL. Then some 80+ year old lady will come in and almost sit on ya b4 she notices you are in her seat.

And all the sheeple said BAAAAAA

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I noticed your avitar Joe is that the giant 3 crosses on the side of the interstate? Pretty awesome sight. I can't claim originality on the joke a friend of mine at Christ For The Nations (bible college I went to 22 years ago) told it to me first.

I was sharing with a Jehova Wittness friend of mine once about being a sheeple...he asked me if I was a sheeple myself I answered NAAAAAAAAAAAA
He bout fell off his chair. Nothing wrong with submitting to authority of a pastor / church teaching but everyone needs to study for themselves.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
George,
In all fairness I will have to say that there are some churches where that will happen. It would happen in the church I used to go to.
I attend Lighthouse Baptist Church now. I have been there a little more than a year now. It is an independant Baptist Church.
Elmo

Last edited:

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Joe,
I like your avatar. I used to haul across country and those crosses are all over the country. They were put up by a guy who spent all his money on them in his later life.
Elmo