Project Black Widow (First Motorized Bicycle Build)

GoldenMotor.com

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey guys,
I am on my way with my project "Black Widow" and I thought I would share my experience
with you guys. .weld

I have ordered a Jet Stealth 80cc (or so they say) Gas Bicycle Engine Kit. From zoombicycles and a sweet black helmet with ghost flames (Safety first) along with a few goodies from Sick Bike Parts!!!

I am putting the 80cc on a beach cruiser with modified front forks to make it look kinda like a chopper.

So far I have stripped the bike down and sanded it, til my fingers were raw (to cheap to buy a
sander lol) I now have it all sanded a painted.

Can you guess what color the bike is going to be lol.

So my motor should be here in a week, so stay tuned!!!

Comments and Suggestions are always Welcome.

White Wolf cflg

P.S. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to post a pic. (I all ready have them on my computer)

Last edited:

jimmybking

Nov 10, 2008
ohio
Re: Project Black Widow (First MB Build)

if you pt a 20in back wheel on it and a 26in frount wheel, you might be able to ride a wheelie!.shft.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL

be careful with homemade forks like that! they tend to break at the worst times! along with the helmet you should also ride with safety glasses and a pair of gloves!

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario

if you pt a 20in back wheel on it and a 26in frount wheel, you might be able to ride a wheelie!.shft.
That would look cool, but actually I am putting 26" on both back and front. But U have given me an idea......
Mabe 26" on the back and 20" on the front

be careful with homemade forks like that! they tend to break at the worst times! along with the helmet you should also ride with safety glasses and a pair of gloves!
I didnt think of goggles and gloves, I guess I'm not done shopping yet lol. Thx for the tip!!!!

Yeah Bro... That fork looks a little scary! Be careful... .weld

Thx for looking out for me bro. A really good friend of mine made the forks up for me, and he does excellent work and has been welding for 20yrs. So no worries!!!!

I am finishing up painting today, and then I will post some more pics for you guys. So stay tuned

thx White Wolf cflg

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Thanks to Fairracing31, I have figured out posting pics.
You are more then welcome, thats what I am here for.

I think what the guys were trying to say is that no matter how good the welds are thats a lot of stress for such thin walled tubing.

It looks cool, keep us posted with your progress .weld

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario

You are more then welcome, thats what I am here for.

I think what the guys were trying to say is that no matter how good the welds are thats a lot of stress for such thin walled tubing.

It looks cool, keep us posted with your progress .weld
I sure will bro!!!

As to the tubing my buddy used thick tubing, so there wont be a problem, but thanks for looking out for me guys.
I haven't even been with this forum little less than a month, and everyone is awesome nice. I feel right at home :)

I was going to take pics of her today, but I didn't get home soon enough. Sorry I dont have one of thoughs fancy cameras with a flash lol. (Will have to get one soon)

I will take some pics before I go to work!!!

White Wolf cflg dance1

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario

Well I checked my tracking info on the engine, and it looks like the brown truck will be here tomorrow, YAHOO!!!!!!!!!

I hope my install goes well seeing that this is my first time building an engine lol. Wish me luck guys.

If anyone has any good tips or info, would be greatly appreciated.

Thx White Wolf cflg

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario

Hey guys I just got my 68.5cc engine and I was wondering if any1 can link me to what parts I have to seal and which parts I have to lubricate.

I just dont want to screw this up. Its my first build. Thx guys

White Wolf cflg