trouble building occ schwinn need help please

GoldenMotor.com

DIABLO69

Nov 10, 2009
colorado
im having trouble with the wheel sprocket i cant seem to get all the bolts in ive filed the holes out still with no luck. any tips on this and other tips on this build would be awsome thanks:-||

takeitez

Dec 19, 2011
Clayton Missouri
If you take some pics and post them I am sure we would enjoy it and be able to help much more. Do the bolts not fit because there is a spoke in the way or is it because they just don't seem to want to go through the rag joint. If there isn't a spoke in the way then just punch the sucker through the rag joint. Maybe put some leather on the palm of your hand to push it in or just take the slow route and twist them in. You will get there eventually. Eventually I would suggest you stop using the rag joint and move onto some kind of sprocket adapter. The rag joint is going to fail or cause a failure sooner or later.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
The first thing you should do is count the spokes in your wheel, if it has 36 it should work. If it has 32 everyone here that has tried has not been able to get all of the bolts in.

DIABLO69

Nov 10, 2009
colorado
dance1 all i can say is thank you guys thank you the tips helped i got it mounted anyone got a good lead on 80cc motors ive seen a few but im new to all this are they all from china. angain thank you dance1