my name is josh and I am this is my intro!

GoldenMotor.com

lucajo16

Dec 12, 2013
cincinnati, ohio
Hello all my name is Josh. I am an electric bicyclist who lives in Cincinnati ohio and I am going to the dark side so to say. I am ditching my electric bike soon and moving over to a motorized bicycle. I am starting out with a classic beach cruiser....a 1950's Dayton huffy I just bought off Ebay. The only part is I gotta build it up from the frame (( I bought just the frame but it looks sick! )) Once its build up and I can get assistance from a local who does this sort of thing as a living I am going to put on after market parts and also get a tank built for it.

My plan is to have it up and running with photo's by the end of june and completely finished by the end of augest. I would love to hear any comments questions or concerns before I start my very first build. Its mostly American accept the motor which I might get swapped out if I ever plan to sell it and will let anyone know if it ever go's up for sale. Anyways hope to hear happy responses. :D

.shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us.

Good luck with your motorized bicycle project and show us some photos of the finished bike.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome!!

Dark side.......light side...........I actually prefer "Ironside".

We also like progress photos of your build........we be a visual bunch!! :D