Hi From Idaho

GoldenMotor.com

James Junget

Apr 29, 2009
idaho
Hi from N. Idaho. Hope I am doing this right. Never belonged to a site before. I am interested in getting back into the motor bike hobby.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum James, glad you joined us.

Don't worry about where you are posting, we will move it to the right place like I did your intro. Before you know it you will be zipping around the board in no time.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site james. we all have been new at one time or another. shoot when i was in school they invented calculators and these computers intimidated the heck out of me. this is a pretty easy format to use but just takes time to learn. you can make no mistakes here so post away and enjoy the site. we will help you with anything you need.

barret

Jul 6, 2008
Boise, ID USA
Welcome, James! I'm in Boise, and it's funny: I haven't been on this board in a very long time, when as soon as I checked it tonight, I see that someone else from Idaho has posted not too long ago! It's rare that I see anyone else from Idaho on here. I have been noticing, though, more and more motorized bicycles around in town!

Enjoy your stay; I certainly have!

.wee.

James Junget

Apr 29, 2009
idaho
Yo this is James. I live in Clark Fork. Pretty small place. I have the only motor bike in town. It's a front mounted scrubber. People used to refer to them as mosquitos. I guess because of noise. They were pretty well distained by the Whizzer guys. I also have a Fox rear mounted scrubber but it gave-up the ghost. The magneto seems to have went south. I am thinking about getting a new power train. This site is very cool.

Cody Broken

Apr 19, 2009
McCall, ID
Yo this is James. I live in Clark Fork. Pretty small place. I have the only motor bike in town. It's a front mounted scrubber. People used to refer to them as mosquitos. I guess because of noise. They were pretty well distained by the Whizzer guys. I also have a Fox rear mounted scrubber but it gave-up the ghost. The magneto seems to have went south. I am thinking about getting a new power train. This site is very cool.
I google mapped your town and looked at the street view photos. Looks much like New Meadows.