another THUMPER attempt

GoldenMotor.com

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Guys
Its been awhile so its time to put up . I know I talked about building a bike frame .
I have never built one so her goes . I am starting with 1 1/2 tube for main frame and 3/4for rear. Got a 200cc monster and a 275 cam ported and milled 14cc head
stainless valve and push rods billett rod flat top piston 28lb valve springs S2 billett
flywheel 22 mikuni and tork converter. should be a nice bike .
Se ya Flex

Attachments

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Jim At SBP is currently in production so cant show it untill he releases it
its just the deal I made .I dont think I should show the proto type yet. as soon as its out i will show how it evolved. Thanks Flex.......

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hey Scotto
Did you polish the metal on your coil your very meticulous and it shows in your work first class stuff...........also are you running that crank breather or are you going to make a catch can like Jeffs.
Flex

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Nice Build Flex...not only are you running a clone motor also looks like a clone frame. LOL

That motor might put you into the unlimited class big guy.

What happened to that Morini motored bike you raced last time? Too slow? Or was it the sound of that four stroke passing you that made you retire it. laff

Keep up the good work on that build.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Jeff
what can I say but you totaly inspired me as you can see .hope you dont mind me building a similar looking bike . I think I can put some of my styling into it so its not a total clone.I wouldnt do that to you. youll see the end product will be completly differnt. thanks Paul........Flex...........drn2

Last edited: