Blow By U First Production Build Felt Twin

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is the latest they are not going to be in sequence because I went backwards a bit I will put them in sequence later right now this is the order the videos where shot enjoy
YouTube - Felt Twin Test for Leaks Top Tube Tank Part 5
YouTube - Felt Twin Test for Leaks Top Tube Tank Part 6
I will post the results of the pressure testing tomorrow as I will be adding the air to the tank at 2am and when I get up in the morning around 9am I will film the results.
It is now 230am and the thread sealer I was given is for high temperature so none of the threads sealed and it would not keep air I will post the video tomorrow it was another failure as a result of the thread sealer oh well back to it on Monday as I am away for the weekend :p
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Hello Terry, hey your Website looks great and the video "how to" series is just what these Forums need to help folks along. My '1903' has around 200 miles now, just adjusted the valves and went to an Autolite plug. I'm pleased. Have a ? for you. I recall you were going to try a smaller rear sprocket on your MP. Did you and if so, what size did you go with? Were you able to get one of MM's? Thanks. Now a comment. Fellas, if you want a HD & uniquely attractive donor bike consider a Felt Cruiser. They ride great and have the heft and roadability of a small motorcycle. Plus Terry now sells many of the models.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Whizzerd
Thank you that was a much needed compliment the videos are a lot of work with very little to show for all my efforts it is really good to hear that some enjoy the videos. It takes lots of practice to talk and work at the same time LOL. I ordered my sprocket from MM back in November I am still waiting going to wait two more weeks and then I am going to cancel my order. I tried to cancel it a week ago but Carol said he was working on it right then I switched my order to a 44 tooth as an experimental sprocket it is my guess that the MP with the 49cc 4 stroke will not be enough horse power to push it very fast I will put my son on the MP and do a flat out speed test and we will see what kind of speed we can get out of it. The second sprocket is a 50 tooth witch is the best suited sprocket for the 4G. If I do in-fact have to cancel I am going to get a Grubee HD axle kit I will loose the 3 speed coaster hub but I can't wait any longer I am going to start selling custom sprockets for the Grubee HD Axle what ever size you want and color. Thank you once again Whizzerd

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
BILLY GOAT GREEN IS NOW SOLD

I will post the rest of the videos next week when I get some time should be Wednesday
Cheers
Terry :)

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL ya I guess I was a little excited or proud or both LOL Thank you Bill now if only I could sell one a day I may actually make some money

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I am burning the midnight oil to get the bike done so I am not going to edit all the video I have from now till the bike is done. So here are a few stills to keep yall happy for now.
SANY0014.jpg

SANY0015.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0018.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are a few more
SANY0020.jpg

SANY0010.jpg
As you can see we got a lot done the paint that you are seeing is the base coat only the part are still going to get 3 or 4 coats of clear that will make the paint look deep and shinny I will post some more pics tomorrow
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Just one last thing I cover the painting as well have not skipped any video you guys will get the full meal deal from mixing to spraying and all the assembly of the HD axle kit and the 3 piece wide crank how to on the one piece chain
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Scrooge1

Jul 8, 2010
Machesney Park, IL
Great looking bike. Will the tank actually become the gas tank? Why is this bike called a twin? It has two wheels and two pedals, but only one of everything else as far as I can see.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Great looking bike. Will the tank actually become the gas tank? Why is this bike called a twin? It has two wheels and two pedals, but only one of everything else as far as I can see.
Hi Scrooge1
Yes Billy Goat Green really is a beautiful bike and you don't truly get to see what the real beauty of the paint is until you see it in the sun light the paint just pops and every one that sees it says they want it. Yes and the top tube is a fuel tank now and has been pressure tested for more than 24 hours and no air loss the only thing left to do is install the fuel shut off valve and then the tank is complete and it holds a half gallon of fuel. Now the name twin is just a name that Felt choose for the bike it is styled after a motorcycle from Great Brittan hence the ID plate on the front and rear of the bike that says GBR 750 and my thought is that the bike was styled after a 750cc twin cylinder engine hence the name Twin that is my best guess.
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
corgi1 I would like nothing better than to have you hanging out with me and my bro while we work on bikes would be a treat but I have to tell you that this bike was so much work you just can't believe it the next one will go much easier now that I know more. And just so I don't look like I am ignoring Scrooge1 I answered him in a PM I know that forum members think that MB's should sell for $350 or less. That will only buy you the wheels for this bike. I have some pic I will post of the paint job after the clear coat and every one that sees the paint all say OHooo! and the paint match is perfect oh ya the paint for this bike was $150. and list goes on.
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thanks Venice been knocking my self out to get it ready to go but am very close another 6 hours to go and it should be ready for a test run. I did take for a peddle tonight Felts are so smooth to ride, next one will be a 1903 I think! I would be good if I could dedicate more hours per week to building bikes. It is hard to do when you are a mister mom but momma will be home full time soon with the new one and I should be able to start knocking them out faster.
Cheers
Terry