Titan In Frame 4s Ready !!!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Just in Time for Spring !! The New Titan In Frame 4 Stroke Kit is done !! It is awesome !! Using Automotive Technology for the Gear box drive system, and some other engineering combinations yields a simple yet super reliable, smooth , quiet, and very powerful setup. Total Reduction is near perfect at 9.5:1 .. Wow !! Pictures will come tomorrow. I have been riding her, testing and piling on the miles. Once I get her cleaned up, I will take and post some pictures. . Yep.. You heard right !!! Not only is she beautiful to look at.. But just a pure Joy to ride !! What good is the best Technology if you can not afford it? Well.. Now you can. We have copyrighted the Drive System and the very unique sprockets . Again.. You heard right !! Titan XC50 Engine, Tank, Throttle, Gear Box.. I have 10 coming and I am sure will sell fast. I will let those that are interested know when they arrive. So. Give me a shout. I can put you on the list. Titan and Drive Train "Gear box" will come with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty !! O yes !! And remember.. THATSDAX !!! At DAX... THATSDAX Engineering that just makes Cents !!!

Last edited:

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
Just in Time for Spring !! The New Titan In Frame 4 Stroke Kit is done !! It is awesome !! Using Automotive Technology for the Gear box drive system, and some other engineering combinations yields a simple yet super reliable, smooth , quiet, and very powerful setup. Total Reduction is near perfect at 9.5:1 .. Wow !! Pictures will come tomorrow. I have been riding her, testing and piling on the miles. Once I get her cleaned up, I will take and post some pictures. . Yep.. You heard right !!! Not only is she beautiful to look at.. But just a pure Joy to ride !! What good is the best Technology if you can not afford it? Well.. Now you can. We have copyrighted the Drive System and the very unique sprockets . Again.. You heard right !! Titan XC50 Engine, Tank, Throttle, Gear Box.. I have 10 coming and I am sure will sell fast. I will let those that are interested know when they arrive. So. Give me a shout. I can put you on the list. Titan and Drive Train "Gear box" will come with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty !! O yes !! And remember.. THATSDAX !!! At DAX... THATSDAX Engineering that just makes Cents !!!
wow sounds nice cant wait too see one!!dance1

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Check out the Video section to see the new Titan IF and FD in action. CLASH OF THE TITANS ! Sweet. Also.. I would like to let you know that there is a spring loaded idler wheel coming. This will allow the rider to swap Gear Box Drive sprockets on the fly. All the rider needs is snap ring pliers, and 8mm socket. In less than a minute, you have swamped out your drive sprocket. One for climbing, one for speed !!! Enjoy the ride. !!