• I want one

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • It looks like the real thing to me

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

HalcyonCycleWorks

Jun 16, 2009
Phoenix
Hello to all, I have been reading posts and threads for a while now. I have finally decided to join in. My name is Chuck and I have been building motorbbikes since 2003. I have always obsessed over board track racers but could never afford a real one. Plus if I ever got my hands on a real one I could not ride it on the street. This bike has been an obsession of mine. I wanted to share my bike. So here it is. All hand built frame, forks, tank, handlebars and many other parts custom made. All will know the motor. I hope you like it. So please send questions and many comments.

Chuck

Attachments

TheMotheMan

Jun 14, 2009
Southern Minnesota
That is a sweet bike man. I don't know a lot about racers, a guy at work here has an obsession with the 1912 Indian racer. Is that what this is replicating? It looks a lot like it. Here is a pic of that bike he obsesses over. Keeps telling me I need to build one, I just don't have the resources to build a frame :(

HalcyonCycleWorks

Jun 16, 2009
Phoenix
My inspiration was this bike along with style ques from Harley and Cyclone. I would be happy to supply a frame and tank for you to get started. Iam just stoked that other people appreciate how fun this hobby is.
That is a sweet bike man. I don't know a lot about racers, a guy at work here has an obsession with the 1912 Indian racer. Is that what this is replicating? It looks a lot like it. Here is a pic of that bike he obsesses over. Keeps telling me I need to build one, I just don't have the resources to build a frame :(

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I think most people on the street would think it's a vintage motorcycle. If I didn't spend a lot of time on vintage motorcycle sites, I would have felt the same way. I think I saw your bordie on CL this morning.

HalcyonCycleWorks

Jun 16, 2009
Phoenix
You say that you saw one on Craigs list today? It was not mine. I have to check that out.
I think most people on the street would think it's a vintage motorcycle. If I didn't spend a lot of time on vintage motorcycle sites, I would have felt the same way. I think I saw your bordie on CL this morning.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Chuck,
That is a piece of work. Very well done. Congratulations and welcome. Always good to see talent displayed and that is talent. Keep 'em comin'.
Tom

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Very nice looks pretty authentic, Now you just need a pic of you getting sideways in the dirt. Post it in B/W and I'll steal that pic for my wallpaper...lol...Very nice Halcyon!