Newbie to the forum....

GoldenMotor.com

HardcoreHottie

Oct 2, 2015
Arizona
Hi I live in Tucson, AZ. I've been lurking around the forum for a long time now and finally signed up a short while ago and I just now realized I did not post here. I love to build/work on anything with a motor big or small. I've been a turning wrenches since I was about 10, starting with rebuilding 70/71 chevelle SS then I oved on to other things such as birt bikes, quads and now MBs. I m curretly building 2 different bikes with 66cc motors but not special with them, just basic builds.

Anyways, hello to everyone and Happy Holidays!

-Nicki daxtitg

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a good background for building these things. If you have any questions or need help/advice there is usually someone around to help out. It's a great community of builders and some have tons of knowledge to share.

all the best of the season,

Chaz

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy and welcome to the clubhouse!

These are lots of fun and much cheaper than most other motorized hobbies....

langolier

Jul 6, 2015
Wisconsin
Welcome Nicki,
First build with the China girl is always an interesting one, With your history of wrenching you will have no problems getting thru it. Where this forum shines is finding the shortcuts and what works (or doesn't). Some good builders in here willing to share new ideas. These MB's are fun to tinker with, Without breaking the bank.