I Am Beat!! Someone...Anyone!

GoldenMotor.com

bcals0087

Mar 13, 2010
USA
Whoah take a breather there is more to worry about in life than a newb who misinterpreted what the expert said. If I'm too dumb for you than by all means I don't need your help. There are plenty others who will be patient with a not so intellegent answer. Thanks for your time. ;)

Hey Gearnut, thanks and no problem about what you said, I didn't do anything to the bike, but was just trying to get as much insight as possible. Your insight was much appreciated, and I plan to start working once this rain passes. Thanks again!

Last edited:

wasabi805

Jun 2, 2010
Santa Barbara, CA
make sure the clutch wire in nice and tight where the wire meets the the clutch arm lever. Also, make sure you include the spring that pushes the arm out. (You wouldn't believe the similar headache i had by not including this spring) Chances are your clutch isn't engaging.

The "over-compression" problem your talking about is highly unlikely. If you're ever taken apart your HT engine, there air cooling vents on the side on the cylinder body are gonna prevent the piston from acting like a, for lack of a better example, "chinese finger trap."

good luck bro.

wasabi