site outage

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
All I can say is "I am a motorbicycling addict".

I check the site at least two dozen times while working on the moondoggy project. The first thing this morning, I checked in, and we were back.....praise the Lord!!!!!!

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Man cold turkey is never fun, by last night I was mean as h3ll and first cursing the site then pleading with my computer to just give me the front page; then I'd try to visit from another computer; then I tried from work. By the evening y detox phase was pretty much through and I told myself I might b able to live without the forumNow this morning Its back and I can start my addiction over again.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man I missed you folks!! Thanks Paul.

i didnt know how to act.

i shaved all my body hair, covered myself in axle grease (i do that anyway) and plunged a fork in my ear.

well, i got a mess to clean up...
LOL, can't wait to hang out with you this summer spun. Gonna be fun.

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I second that everybody! I can't believe how addicting this site has become. I was beside myself last night when I couldn't get on. First I thought it was my computer. Then I figured it must be other problems. Man, was I glad to see it back up and running this morning.
Thanks, for everything you do Paul!!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I said a while back that this site needs a government warning lable about addiction.
I come darn close to quiting my job yesterday. I went into work for a few hours and tried to get on the forum. I was certain, certain...that my company had blocked it because I could get on everything else. I was close to calling the IS geeks then my boss and telling them what they could do with their job. Instead, I came home early went to my computer and "Oh, Lord, it wasn't them afterall"
I'm serious...I came very close to loosing my job yesterday...I've got to get a life.
Tom

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Yea I got scared yesterday. I've been hearing about dedicated sites in the internets that went down,nothing was backed up and years of memories were simply gone with the wind. I'm glad this site is back up and most of everything has been recovered!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL 2door, perfect. Have to do one for "building" and "ridding" with a lil poison scull and cross bones. Or a divorce and unemployment symbol.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Oh my my my I had no idea what to do with myself.

As a last resort I had to read a little on that other forum....boy am I glad we're back up :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oh my my my I had no idea what to do with myself.

As a last resort I had to read a little on that other forum....boy am I glad we're back up :)
Shame shame, shame. (picture me rubbing my left index finger over the top of my right one) There should be some punishment involved for going to that, Gasp, other place.