new trikerear axle add on,no wheels,crg list

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
just found this 4/11/2011
3 wheel bike conversion - $50 (independence)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-11, 8:10PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a brand new 3 wheel add on conversion for a bicycle. I have no idea what brand it is or anyting else about it. Comes only with what is pictured. Asking $50 Please email with any ?s

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2319664723

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
another one and still in,crg list
Sweet Baby Blue 3-Wheeler from Worksman Cycles - $75 (Overland Park, KS)

Date: 2011-04-11, 8:20PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm not sure of the age of this bad boy but I know it's been in my family for about 25 years. Always garage stored. It does show signs of it's age, broken spoke on left wheel, a bit of rust on some areas, and the derailleur doesn't shift too smoothly sometimes. I took it for a spin today and it's still fun to ride and a definite head turner. We mainly used a couple of times a year for random errands otherwise it just collects dust so it must go. $75 OBO. Brian 913-544-1798 or contact me by email if you must.