3rd bike...1st custom build

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well, parts and pieces are rolling in. Still waiting on wheels and tires to show up. Only thing to make a decision on is the motor...do I get the street racer from arrow or buy a skyhawk engine and parts from arrow and do it myself?? I would rather bolt on and go..... I have and older engine laying around I can tinker with so I learn more about these engines and the ins and outs of fixing and replacing components.

I will post pics as soon as I can find my phone!! Lol

BikeBerryKelci

Oct 25, 2012
brea
Gone through and checked out all your pics! It is really coming along!!! Definitely post a final pic!!! And for a "newbie" your doing a great job and especially looking into your build and doing your research!!!.trk

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I'm literally at my wits end with this bike! My BB doesn't fit...I tried, my LBS tried...ugh! I hope the third BB will fit?!?! The rear drive sprocket hits the frame. I should've just went with a top hat and sprocket from kings in the first place. Just seems like every choice I make, even after researching, is the wrong one.

I know in the end it will all work out. I kind of expected this being its my first custom build. I just wanna ride and be free!