What do You do for a living?

GoldenMotor.com

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Looking at this group as a whole I was wondering what you guys/girls do for a living?

We are a diverse group with a common interest.
We come from all over the planet
We are young and old
We are all different and yet all the same

What do you do for a living?

Are you a student, retired pensioner, mechanic, lawyer, trash man, male prostitute?

I'm a heating, a/c mechanic.
Also residential and commercial ductwork designer.

TIM

solokumba

Nov 24, 2010
Florida
I'm a data programmer. You know those statements you get from the bank, your property taxes and the flood of credit referrals you get in the mail after you go shopping for a home, car or anything that costs big bucks... that me.

And no... I can't take you off the list.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Im an Executive Sous Chef at a really nice Hotel.. The guy who works week-ends and holidays, and every other shift most people have off.

Cheers

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I sit around and wait for the next pension and Social Security check, keep an eye on the stock market and play with hot rods and motorized bicycles.
Retired facility manager, pilot, boat/plane mechanic just a grumpy old gear head now.
Tom

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Seems like all you guys worked with your hands as well as your brains.
I guess bike building is just one more way to keep that mind sharp and those hands all knuckle busted.
TIM

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
I am a handyman, who has rental property in Daytona Beach. Anyone interested in visiting Daytona let me know.

By the way motorized bikes are legal in Daytona

Last edited:

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
I'm a Hollywood Special Effects guy for movies an TV been doing it for about 20 years,it's a lot of fun, I never know what I'm gonna do or when I'm commin home,hours are long but the pay is good

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
In the past 24 hrs, 6080 members and guests logged on.
Imagine the staggering wealth of knowledge that this many people bring to the table .
From what I've seen with only the past 15 people have posted, this place could form an army of "we can do anything people".

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I've been "retired" since I entered the realm of unemployment about 3, maybe 4 years ago.....I can't remember anymore...

So, then I entered college for something to do to kill time and if it wasn't winter I'd be out on my MB, so instead I either sit on the 'puter or play my guitar.

Guess you can just call me a bum!

.flg.