13.5HP Honda.....the deathtrap

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Honda 13.5hp in a home made rig....click on pics to enlarge....scary!

This is the result of someone that just has way too much time on their hands.....just glad it's not me...any volunteers to ride such a contraption?

Chalo

Aug 10, 2010
Texas
It's really just one step further along from putting a motor on a Huffy that can barely hang together as a pedal bike. There are plenty of bad ideas to go around; this is not the worst of them.

Chalo

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It's really just one step further along from putting a motor on a Huffy that can barely hang together as a pedal bike. There are plenty of bad ideas to go around; this is not the worst of them.

Chalo
I see it the same way, but I've yet to see something worse than thisrotfl

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I think it was a guy in india made a good one,someone may know of it and know a link

Chalo

Aug 10, 2010
Texas
That is a photo from Burning Man, but I did not take it. I've never been there, nor have I seen the Riot Wheel in person.

Chalo

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
Honda 13.5hp in a home made rig....click on pics to enlarge....scary!

This is the result of someone that just has way too much time on their hands.....just glad it's not me...any volunteers to ride such a contraption?
I don't see any brakes! That's truly nuts.

Jim

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What's even more nuts is that I don't see any seat! Do you ride that thing while standing???
Yes...I see neither also, that's me holding the thing up in the one picture with the white/green shirt and no head. And I did not even think about starting it up, let alone ride the "thing". Nothing safe about it, that's for certain. No brakes, no seat and 13.5hp...no thanks! I took these pics a couple years ago and found them the other day.