Custom Parts Help!!

GoldenMotor.com

Ecstasy

Oct 1, 2014
Chicago, IL
Ok so ive had my bike for about a year now and it runs great! its a huffy cranbrook 26` with a 66cc(80) chinese engine on it. Over the year ive run into almost every problem you could think of and replaced over every part but every minute of it has been a blast! So recently i was looking for a way to supe up my bike cuz and it opened my eyes to a whole new world! i never knew there was custom parts or anything! So ive been saving and looking for parts and im probably gonna be dropping around 500$ on my first order. The only problem is i cannot find one sight with everything i need on it except JNmotors. The problem with their site is theyve been out of stock for a while now. I talked to a sales represenitive and he said he would help me out with a bundle and order the stuff i wanted. Its been over a week with no response ive emailed and called to no avail. so i was wondering if anyone knows a good reliable site were i can find a range of parts. i would just order from multiple sites but i dont want to end up spending hundreds of dollars in shipping alone. Heres some of the parts im looking for:

SBP Black Expansion Chamber....HP Walbro Carb Kit +RSE Reed Valve Kit (Stage 2 or 3)....Jaguar High...Performance CDI Kit...Billet High Compression "Diamond Head"

I also need a ported cylinder and should i get a new rear sprocket? like a smaller one? im overall looking for speed and performance. if you have any suggestions on a better set up for speed and performance feel free to tell me plus if you know of a better parts for the same price range please let me know. cvlt1 hopefully to >> .shft. soon

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Your list looks good, but if you do more reading in the high performance section you may want to reconsider a few of those purchases...
SBP expansion chamber... Buy it, it's the best pre made one out there and easiest to install... only minor mods required, if any at all.
HP Walbro carb kit... Be careful here... The carb is great once installed and tuned right.. the kit is incomplete and will leave you in a lot of headaches... Read about this in the HP section, lots of good info on what to buy to save you a little money and headache
RSE Reed Valve kit... Good kit, not much wrong here, but the reed is pretty small and if you want big power or RPM, there's a better one out there... http://www.arrowmotorizedcycles.com/shop-now---power-reed-block-kit.html They also have a really bad a$$ expansion chamber pipe, but mods and a phone call required.
Jaguar CDI... You don't want to lose power? do ya? ... The HD Lightning is the best out there and won't hurt your engine a bit, not to mention the stock unit makes great power as well.
diamond Head... Good stuff here... same for the fred Head, or a Puch Hi Hi head if you wanna save some bucks... any of these 3 will make good power and keep your engine nice and cool.
Talk to Fred from CRMachine.com about the ported cylinder or motorBicycleRacing in here if you want some serious performance, or read up and port your own, stock cylinders are cheap so if ya mess up, it's only $25 for a new one to try again.
For the sprocket... if you like acceleration and climbing power, keep the 44, if you like speed but can sacrifice acceleration, the 36 works good, and a 40 tooth is a nice happy medium, I recommend all 3 so you can tune it to your needs and terrain.
Also, for the engine, start out with a DAX engine or get one from MotorbicycleRacing, both are excellent base engines and the quality difference is night and day compared to the ebay specials.

Ecstasy

Oct 1, 2014
Chicago, IL
Ok so you have convinced me to switch to the the power block reed on arrow site. Now what would be a good carb combo for that. What would work best with it?

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
There's a few carbs out there that'll deliver nice power depending on what you want and how modified your engine is... porting, exhaust, etc... but one of the best carbs is the Mikuni VM 18 or the Dellorto PHBG 19mm, either one will support big power without breaking the bank, some are using carbs as big as 24 to 26mm on their race engines but these little engines quickly lose their street manners at those power levels... They will do it, but at those levels it's kinda full throttle or idle and don't run very good in between, but really really strong. The 18 and 19mm carbs still work well in the mid range but can still make good power. The Walbro carb is still a good choice tho, just be prepared for some fab work to get it installed, I've heard the kit isn't as complete as some might expect and little or no instruction, they have been successfully installed tho by members in here like Theon and a few others... He will gladly help you with this if you want to go that way. The Walbro carbs do have the advantage that you can tune them without taking them apart so keep that carb in mind as well.