White spark plug.

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
fischer550

Map is giving you very good advice , he has numerous bikes and they are always running in tip top shape. I do believe he still has his very first original motor he got started into this hobby with & that motor has thousand of miles on it .

I cant remember exactly how many miles, however that can attest to the fact he knows what he is talking about also he isn't trying to sell you anything so you can count of the information he is giving you has no ulterior motive "like some peoples might" I'm not saying anyone does just that they might. In other words. Map is a trustworthy man in my opinion !!
Thank you for the kind words Jumpa, I have learn a pile of stuff from many knowledable and credible people of this forum myself, and I have learn a lot from my own experiments and personal experiences with my bikes, I try my best to pass all the information on the best I can to help others who may be having some of the same issues as I have worked through since I got into this great hobby, I dont claim to be an expert at anything but I do know what I've seen and done and on those thing I stand firm and share the best I know how to help out if I can. Its a people helping people way of thinking and we have several others on here who feel the same way including yourself Jumpa, this is a great place to hang out with some great people and share this love for the motorized bikes most of us have.

Thanks again,
Peace, map