Wheels

GoldenMotor.com

SlickmisterN

Feb 27, 2009
Napa
Hello all, I'm finishing up my project and need to source a set of worksman/clincher style wheels with a front drum and shimano cb-110 rear hub.
Piratecycles was to be the supplier but their site has been out of stock for what seems like months... Anyone find an alternative? I've left messages with Worksman in New York directly but no one has ever gotten back to me. Getting to the point where this is going to jamming up my project if they're not ordered by the end of next week. Any suggestions?

SlickmisterN

Feb 27, 2009
Napa
Wow, it slipped my mind that he was doing those as well. Thanks for reminding me that he has them! Pat if they're available please put a set aside a set of the steels for me when you send the tank. Best!

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
did you try physically picking up the phone and talking to someone at Worksman? seems like they're kinda old fashioned there. takes forever with email, but order over the phone and they'll get stuff out right away.

SlickmisterN

Feb 27, 2009
Napa
Bairdco. I did try physically picking up the phone and calling worksman, twice, I left 2 voice messages. I received no reply...

Last edited: