Complete ATTENTION PLEASE:

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
There was some dude without a helmet who came whizzing around a corner and "BANG!!"-smucked himself right into the back of a vehicle.He then got up and ran away, leaving his bike on the ground and a perfectly round hole in someones back windsheild that he made with his head.
To whomever that was;Could you please not do that anymore? I dont want the gestapo crashing through the door at 3 o clock in the morning just because I ride a motorized bicycle.

.duh.

Hazmatt

Sep 15, 2009
Vermont
I would guess that this chap will eventually run headlong into the inevitability of Sir Darwins Theories, Not to mention a few tangles with Sir Isaac Newton. And one can only hope this will expunge humanity of this blight..duh.

Last edited:

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
If he keeps that up,he'll be expunging himself real good and blighted he shall be as he lays in the dark,six feet under. Hey I'm getting pretty good at typing without looking at the keys........just wish I could spell.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
There was some dude without a helmet who came whizzing around a corner and "BANG!!"-smucked himself right into the back of a vehicle.He then got up and ran away, leaving his bike on the ground and a perfectly round hole in someones back windsheild that he made with his head.
To whomever that was;Could you please not do that anymore? I dont want the gestapo crashing through the door at 3 o clock in the morning just because I ride a motorized bicycle.

.duh.

So simple a caveman could do it !. LOL !!!

Laters,
Salty.shft.

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
i was in a car accident this summer...got a concusion with 25 stitches in my head...you know that the running off thing can be kinda normal for someone witha head injury...my girlfriend said that the only funny thing about getting t-boned by a trash truck was watching the emts trying to chase me down...and when they did and turned there back i became hoodini...i got to thank them guys for there patience...i wish i would recognize them but i dont remember any of this....hold on to that guys bike....he'll come around

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
I've had a critical head injury also,as a matter of fact I'm permanently brain damaged-double skull fracture and full frontal brain contusion.My nose bled blood and brain fluid for three days-permenently deaf on left side.-was all wiskeyd up and sliped backwards on steps.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I've had a critical head injury also,as a matter of fact I'm permanently brain damaged-double skull fracture and full frontal brain contusion.My nose bled blood and brain fluid for three days-permenently deaf on left side.-was all wiskeyd up and sliped backwards on steps.
I was struck by lightning back in Sept 2004...( Hurricane Jeanne )...direct strike to my head...I had several surgeries....titanium spine .....carbon fiber shoulder and a kevlar plated skull....I know skull/brain injuries all too well.....folks wear a HELMET !

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
LMMFARO!!!!! Oh wow, that made my day!! Ha ha, I'm canadian, been hit by 8 cars in my lifetime. Always just walked away after making sure I was ok. LMAO!!! .xx.
You got hit 8 times? I got hit 1 time and that was enough to straighten me out. It was on a mountain bike without motor-took me a week to straighten and true the mangled rear wheel. It scared the#&*#^& out of me to see what a love tap from car can do.It was funny though, the driver of the car and me both got the heck out of there as fast as we could.cvlt1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I was struck by lightning back in Sept 2004...( Hurricane Jeanne )...direct strike to my head...I had several surgeries....titanium spine .....carbon fiber shoulder and a kevlar plated skull....I know skull/brain injuries all too well.....folks wear a HELMET !

Thanks,
Salty.shft.
Didn't Lee Majors play you in an old TV series? "We can rebuild him. We have the technology..."
Not making fun of you, Salty. It just struck me sort of funny. I have a warped sense of humor...
Tom

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Didn't Lee Majors play you in an old TV series? "We can rebuild him. We have the technology..."
Not making fun of you, Salty. It just struck me sort of funny. I have a warped sense of humor...
Tom
Don't feel bad, when I read "kevlar plated skull" my first thought was "wonder if it's bulletproof?"

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.

Thanks,
Salty.shft.
Silver Bear was also struck by lightning and also received a sever critcal head injury.The lightning came right through the phone and nailed him.All he was doing was talking on the phone. Of all my statements,I forgot to mention the Importance of wearing a helmet.Thanke for mentioning it Salty.duh.