• NO!~ Your insane~

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Absolutly ~! Spectator only

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
Yeah its not sorting out attaching to a bicycle MAB mod is going to require some serious thought.....to easy to catch a wing tip.....now what

I see a worksman trike speaking to me....flipped backwards into a recumbent trike sporting a small steerable rear wheel.

So little time available to me and September 19 is looming large on my horizon, this project is larger than I had imagined when I started.

I have no idea if any one will join us with a build at this time no one has spoken directly with me to officially accepted the challenge. Although those of you know that MF has already built and crashed his.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I am really admiring your efforts. As someone who has designed and built over 100 large scale RC airplanes....I can really appreciate your determination to see the project completed. Well done!

Attachments

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
.duh.
I am really admiring your efforts. As someone who has designed and built over 100 large scale RC airplanes....I can really appreciate your determination to see the project completed. Well done!
Thanks.... the time is not something I expected. I had hoped for help from some local builders. I have received none. It is time monster to get it all done. I feel time slipping away.... September is so close and I have so much to do. Finally got the steel to stretch the frame on the trike.... so I should have some updates later in the month.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FAIL FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Un able to complete this project due to life's time constraints mostly on my part... I work alot... And those who were to help.... one is deceased and the other is more busy than I am. This project - parts of it anyway - are just more than I can do alone. It is not possible for me to have this completed with just 5 week ends left before the show..... I concede my failure to have an operable flying machine by Sept 19 2015.

There is next year. Perhaps I can rebuild my team.... as I am currently alone.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Wow, I hadn't seen this thread before. That project is amazing, I would have thought people would have flocked to get involved.

I have a suggestion, although I don't know if it will help with your time frame. I would be contacting vintage plane guys. Check to see if there's an old warbird club in your area. These guys tend to be retired with time on their hands and love projects like this. Or they know people who would be interested in helping out.

keep at it, you've got something very special going there.

- Chaz