OCC Schwinn 5 Speed first of it's kind! w/48volt RR Disc HUB!

GoldenMotor.com

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Looks great, love the shifter, that thing is SWEET! My only question is why not mount the battery (I assume it is LiFePO4?) in the center triangle vs. the rear rack?

I would think that if it is not too wide, making something like a diamond plate battery housing in the center triangle would just make this eChopper even sweeter, which would be tough to do ;)

Really, love the job you did with this bike and the shifter, loverly!

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
yup SWEET!! just saw this on the other website... not a lot of ppl involved over there...

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
check it out - just completed!

click on link for slide show...
http://www.pedalchopper.com/slide-show-5-speed-electric-occ-build/

Jim, How did I miss this build. Very Nice !! BTW, what is the aluminum piece / bracket near the right rear fender and chain stay? Is that how you control the electric rear hub? Can you post a better pic maybe this right side view is a little blurry, and maybe show the left side with disc brake setup on the electric hub?

I really like this setup with rear electric hub with 5-speed, is there a thumb shifter to change from 1st gear thru 5th gear?

Are these kits available from your website? Email sent to you.

I'm thinking disc brake side of hub converted to sproter, this way I can run my 4-stroke Honda Mini trail crf50 engine left side drive chain to rear wheel, without a jackshaft. No chain lube with sproter, always use chain wax!

Thanks for sharing your build.

Crazy Horse.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Pedalchopper,

Am I seeing correctly on your page there's a Chrome Chopper viewing picture from left side appears to look like a custom made rear ( sprocket ) setup as a Sprotor?

The pic is not very large so it's hard to see the motor drive side rear sprocket.

If that is a Sprotor setup that is too cool.....

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. It's on your websites lastest builds page the bike titled: OCC CHROME - "STREET ROD" http://www.pedalchopper.com/home/latest-builds/