Finished Painting and can see the Light

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very nice. Please post some photos of it outside, in the daylight and maybe a video of it on the road. Very pretty build. Congratulations. :)

Tom

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Nice !!!
she is gonna be a very purdy ride, ya done good I say (^)

are you in a city or rural ?...I hope 'the boys' don't bother you with riding it ;)

I have always found OPP or Mounties to be easier than city cops (provincial police, like state troupers to you Yanks ;))

yes, I am a Canadian (Hamilton born) living in the desert !!!

Delsiii

May 9, 2011
Canada
Thanks but I'll have ta keep the "53" but the BB sounds interesting Its got a 350..435 It can scat...

Braddo

Aug 4, 2012
Australia
Thats just gorgeous, I have been thinking of going metallic on my build (blue or red) and your bike is pure insperation. Love it!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Waiting for a few parts but here is a update on my Puma !!Cheers any ideas are welcome.. Never to old to learn..... I learned that at 63 yrs.
Just wanted to make sure you that you've remembered to change the oil that your engine was shipped with.

I read and posted to your thread OH OH.... the following,

as a heads up to any other builders using these clone engines.

Delsiii, if you bought this engine new, please please please tell us you changed the oil that was in the engine.

Change the oil right away before you start the engine with 10w40 non-synthetic oil. The oil that comes in the engine is ONLY to be used if someone accidentally turns the engine over. This is LOW-QUALITY oil that should not be run. 900ml oil MAX

Best oil for these Honda CT70, Honda Mini Trail 50's, Honda crf50's CLONED engines ( LIFAN ENGINE ), IMO, is The Powroll brand motor oil is the best oil you can use for your air cooled, wet clutch equipped Honda Minitrail Clone / Lifan. It has a high zinc content (great for new & old motors) & keeps it's viscosity very well. Powroll recommends the straight 40 weight oil for temps above 30 degrees F. & the 20W50 for temps below 30 degrees F.

Powroll has very good information regarding engine oil and engine break in procedure on their site here Powroll:
http://www.powroll.com/tech_specs_OIL.htm

* Oil capacity & oil level checking method:

To check the oil level on the bike, hold the bike upright, remove the dipstick, wipe it clean and re-insert the dipstick without screwing it in. Just place the dipstick in the hole & pull it back out. At that point, the stick will display the level. The exact capacity is going to be between .80-.85 of a US quart, but a full quart will not hurt.

Powroll 20W50 grade Micron Moly Racing Oil is No.1 IMO. Available by clicking this link:
Powroll Oil http://www.powroll.com/tech_specs_OIL.htm
or call * 541-923-1290*

C.H.

Delsiii

May 9, 2011
Canada
Thanks for the tip... Its a great feeling to know that some people will still take the time to help others. Thanks ! And as thanks I offer you my sister !! :0

Attachments