Vintage Bike Night!!!

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey guys just came across this on craigslist!!!! See you there!!!!

Olde bike night is upon us once again. AUGUST 3st 2011, Wednesday Evening from 6-9pm..Roll your old leathery buns and your Vintage motorcycle, scooter, bobber, cafe racer, hott moped, motorized bicycle, or any other unique motorcycle down!!! We currently are still meeting at Pizza Luigis Golden Hill location...We have the parking lot reserved for us in the back and OLD bikes get preferred parking..Cheep pizza, cold beverages, warm nights, it doesnt get much better......Brought to you by your favorite MC shop, Trophy Motorcycles
PLEASE KEEP THE NOISE DOWN WHEN LEAVING THIS EVENT!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHAT BIKES SOUND LIKE AND WE WANT TO BE WELCOMED BACK TO THIS VENUE!!!!!!

Home
Pizzeria Luigi- Golden Hill and Northpark- San Diego, CA

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
That would be awesome since you missed out on the ride. I'm going uo there. Its on the corner of 25th and B. Let me when you want to go I will meet you at your place.

-Hawaii

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
That would be awesome since you missed out on the ride. I'm going uo there. Its on the corner of 25th and B. Let me when you want to go I will meet you at your place.

-Hawaii
It is on the 31st of August right? The posting reads 3st? Sounds good though..we.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
It was nice there was a couple of mopeds there, They thought the bike was pretty awesome. We will have to go check it out again!!!

-Hawaii