Become a part of the Motor Bike Video!!

GoldenMotor.com

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Become a part of the motorbicycling.com YouTube Video!!

I sent this to the people that run this site:

I had this idea to make a video about this website to promote other people to join and to inspire others like me. In the video there would be: pictures of community rides, your logo, website description, tips and tricks, advice on builds, and lots more.

They said back:

sure that would be great. before using anyones pictures of thier bikes take a moment to pm and ask them. i am sure everyone would love to be part of the video. happy new year!

So??

Wanna be a part of this video? Post some replies with permission to use your pictures and feature your user name in the video. Or you could send me a private message. Either way, this will be great ^_^

P.S. If you have a YouTube account, send me the link to the video of you and your ride and Ill try to get a chunk of it into the video.

usflgHAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!usflg

Last edited:

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
that motorbicycle in your link goes more than 172 mph. oh and if you want to use any of my material its fine by me......if you can find anything.....>< rickrolled......

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
Good idea, feel free to use any of my pictures and find a video of my 1916 Miami power bicycle on YouTube under "LouieMCman", thanks.

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
I would but you seem to be false advertising. Where was the 172 mph motor bike. All I saw was a gay guy thinking he was straight dancing around with hot women. Not to offend, you are who you are, but that video wasnt right exept for the hot women; to me. It almost made up for the horrible music, but not quite. Had to turn that crap off 2/3 before the end. Why do you lie? That video made me feel like my MB broke. Disapointed and wanting to vomit.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
I would but you seem to be false advertising. Where was the 172 mph motor bike. All I saw was a gay guy thinking he was straight dancing around with hot women. Not to offend, you are who you are, but that video wasnt right exept for the hot women; to me. It almost made up for the horrible music, but not quite. Had to turn that crap off 2/3 before the end. Why do you lie? That video made me feel like my MB broke. Disapointed and wanting to vomit.
I fixed the link. The guy dancing was a joke from my brother. I put the video in that should be there.

P.S. Im not false advertising, that video is just my signature. That link has nothing to do with the video project. Sorry for the confusion. My brother is such a jerk.

Last edited:

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
I fixed the link. The guy dancing was a joke from my brother. I put the video in that should be there.

P.S. Im not false advertising, that video is just my signature. That link has nothing to do with the video project. Sorry for the confusion. My brother is such a jerk.
Sorry man. I just wanted to see the real thing. 172 is real tempting, Ha. I have done 145 in two blocks on a motorcycle, like a moron. No saftey equipment at all. Shorts, t-shirt, shoes. That was it. Talk about young and dumb. BTW slap your brother for yourself. It works, until he becomes a Marine, then maybe, when hes f'ed up. Maybe I shouldnt say that "little bro" might be watching. dance1 but I know he is jelous of my MB.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
ive got some videos and alot of pictures so far, keep em' coming. And yes, I will put all your names on your pictures for you, dont worry.

YOU WILL BE ADVERTISED!!! DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! XD Love the pictures guys.dnutdnut

Sideshowbob

Dec 26, 2010
Salem OR
Hi you can use any pics of mine. I'll post more, and try to shot a quick video clip for you soon. If it wil quit raining long enough to ride.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Hi you can use any pics of mine. I'll post more, and try to shot a quick video clip for you soon. If it wil quit raining long enough to ride.
if your going to make a video just for this, could you have some of it with a rider? or could you walk around the bike? that would be pretty cool. thanks so much for the support in the video.