new addition

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
here are a couple of pics of my new addition is a 1960 mottery murray cruiser converted to a trike i always want it a trike so tax season came so i decided to get it build

specs:
bike: 1960 moterey murray cruiser
motor:66 cc star fire motor
exaust: duall
gas tank:custom paint job
i want to thank usabikemotors.com for all the work they put on this bike they been like a family to me since i met them almost a year and half ago lot of upgrades coming soon i am in the process of building a wooden box for the rear basket i am oing to make it out of cedar well hopefully you guys like it gas tank is in the shop getting fix i brought to the death race i didnt race i just went around a couple of time and she handles pretty well around the turns.trk.trk

Attachments

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
What a wonderful build. Looks as if it was built like that when it was new.
The paint is perfect. Made my mind up for me, that my next build after this one will be a trike.

The exhaust pipes are pure genius.

Steve.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes it is is fun to ride thank you i only had it for about three weeks and that front fork works great for those tigh turns yes the exaust pipe its all custom on the back its all pipe cover with custom baffles

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
that is definately one of the coolest trikes i have seen, especially with the dual exhuast its just straight up bad A$$ looking. nice work definately nice work.......

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
Re: new additon

it rides pretty well i took it to death race and i went on the track before the race and she handle prrety well around the turns it sounds great the exaust is a custom pipe cover with baffles

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes thank you i had a great time thanks for the invite it was nice meeting az bill i am in the process of desingning anotherbike i am thinking about putting a trike conversion on to a strech cruiser but thats up in the air right now

vegaspaddy

Jul 24, 2008
las vegas
nice trike city,

the front fork is it a 1 inch stem, did you add that later or did it come with the bike. I have been looking for a triple front for ages.....

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
are u familiar with the gt 1 and gt 2 bikes if you are thats where the front fork came from the original fork was to weak if you are interested call usabikemotors.com to see if they could sell you one phone #is 520-777-0924 and talk to joel his the sales rep

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Nice Build City of A's, The Trike looks so right. Buildin a Trike myself right now , but using a motorcycle tank. I'm curious on how stable the cornering is at higher speeds and even the stability at just goin straight? Again, cool bike.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes with this style front fork the handling is great with the other fork it was too weak for the trike allso what type of tank are you put in cant wait to see pics i took it on the d/r and she handle pretty good on the track

vegaspaddy

Jul 24, 2008
las vegas
thanks for the info fairracing it looks like the stem is 1 1/8, ($%#@) and i found the 381 on ebay for $14 + shipping.....not sure if it is the dh version of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-Endura-381...Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item48393a6844

looks like he is trying to give these away buy one full pirice buy the rest $5 each....

looks like i will end up getting a fork from spookytooth or venicemotorbikes instead.

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
yes with this style front fork the handling is great with the other fork it was too weak for the trike allso what type of tank are you put in cant wait to see pics i took it on the d/r and she handle pretty good on the track
Goin with an old single wide glide Harley tank. I cut the outer bubbled edges off {too bubbly} and welded inward scallops on the sides, as if one would put their knees tucked to the sides. I'm gonna weld a carrier box in between the back tires and try an replicate a vintage police Harley trike with fenders welded over the back tires and a front to match. The box will have a piano hinge so I can actually put stuff in there. Finishing another build now {street pounder w/ custom tank, way kicked back seat post,etc}, startin Trike next week.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
City,
Thanks for sharing your trike with us 3 wheel lovers. That is a boss ride, sir. It just sits so right. Makes me smile just looking at it. :)
Tom