Death Race 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Maybe we could start a list of who's going and what your bringing. I'm most likely going and I'll bring my 66cc mountain bike and my tandem if I can finish it in time. I doubt I'll have time to break in the HF engine in time.

the list:
MaxPower- 66cc mountain bike, 79cc harbor freight tandem.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
The List:

Fr31 - 50cc Huffy Cranbrook (If I can get a mag) - racer, anyone to ride @ own risk.
70cc Specialized Rockhopper - racer, Omar
50cc SCSW BoXer - racer fr31
66cc Nerve B1 - racer Alex
58cc GT2 - racer Henry or Tio Bob

Last edited:

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
The List:

Fr31 - 50cc Huffy Cranbrook (If I can get a mag) - racer, anyone to ride @ own risk.
70cc Specialized Rockhopper - racer, Omar
50cc SCSW BoXer - racer fr31
66cc Nerve B1 - racer Alex
58cc GT2 - racer Henry or Tio Bob
Should be getting my mounts from Jim this weekend!! If I can get her running and If I can carpool with someone I will be going.

Tcams - 66cc Electra Coaster

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Should be getting my mounts from Jim this weekend!! If I can get her running and If I can carpool with someone I will be going.

Tcams - 66cc Electra Coaster
I am not sure how many are riding with me but if we have to I will drag the trailer for the bikes and everyone can ride in the bed of the truck.

Just be warned I go early and spend the hole day at the track.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
hey t cams i am in the same boat you are i could problably make it to the swap meet but i dont think i could make it to the race it will be a long ride in the trike my a*** will be sore by time i get there

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I will have my stretch - 49cc EZM (not racing, just watching)
azvinnie will have his 69cc OCC chopper
we are bringin a friend who wil be on my old Jaguar with a 69cc

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
My buddy and I were planning on going to the bike swap and then riding to the race from there, but not for sure yet cause then i would have to ride from P1 to the north side of town and that would be at least a 80-100 miles on a mab in one day, we rode out to the last race and it ended up being 85 miles round trip. Thanks for the offer Dave, but if we dont ride out there we will take J's truck.

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
I am hoping to make it out to the death race. If i do make it, I will be bringing my trike but not racing. I might let my brother in law race tho! More of wanting to meet some of you guys and check out ur mb's.

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I've got to figure out how to get my bike up the race. I could always ride it (140mi round .rd. ). I have a compact car and the last time I used my bike rack, I scratched the s... out of the car. I don't know If I'll be able to fit both of my bikes on the rack either. I think I'll have to risk it. If anyone will be go through Sierra Vista let me know and we can carpool. I might call up roland from spooky tooth to see if he could give me lift since he'll be coming from bisbee.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes i can wait i have the whole day off i requested it in advance do we need to bring food or drinks just let me know where we are going to meet thanks raul

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
yes i can wait i have the whole day off i requested it in advance do we need to bring food or drinks just let me know where we are going to meet thanks raul
You can bring some food & Drinks if you like. I will at least bring enough water for everyone.

I will let you know Raul, most likely I can pick you up at your house since I will be on that side of Town after picking up Tcams. I will get a hold of you guys Friday or Saturday to work out the details unless you need them now.