Another EBike question

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Hi fourm!
While working on my ebike, I seemed to have lost my instructions on how to connect the electronics ( from tnc scooters).
Does anyone know were I can find them? I checked their site, but had no luck.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
I have some Ebikes. I might be able to help. My Ebikes consist of Brush less hub motor, regulator and control, charger, and brake handles with switches to which change the motor to gen for charging battery when braking. 36V system. Lit Ion battery array. Let me know if you have a similar, then I think I can help you. Enjoy the ride...

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
What do youir wires look like. I have controllers from TNC Mine have the green wire. Most have a black red heavy gauge for the battery .. a blue and white for the motor. a three or four wire for the throttle, and ca couple of two wire for the brakes or lights. If you need more help let me know I dont have the wiring diagram for controllers any more.

If you email tnc I expect they can email you a diagram. They are pretty good people over there.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have always found them to be excellent to deal with. I know I have bought at least five controllers from them. I would recommend them to my brother even.