Pirate build

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
yes that bike is verry motor friendly... gas tank no sweat and it has a coaster brake hub that accepts the sprocket adaptor he sells as well..

Xiodinc

Oct 15, 2009
San Jose CA
do i need to buy the sprocket adaptor, or will it work if i just throw an engine on it. I have a 80cc skyhawk ready for a bike.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
was wondering if this bike is 2 stroke ready. Looks fine, except for the gas tank mounts.

My second build here.

Micargi Rover GX

Xiodinc,

Heres that bike motorized for ya.. It is available in Green, Black, Grey, White, Silver, and Matte Black.

Unfortunately, you will need to do some mods to the front mount to get the Grubee Skyhawk to fit on this bikes larger down tube.
Another option is to purchase one of our our drilless front mounts to accommodate the difference in down tube to front mount size. You could make one if you have the proper tools as well.

The mounts on our PK motors are a bit larger and need no modifications. Thats what we used on the bike shown in the picture.

The kit supplied sprocket works as good as it does on this wheel.. Taco is just saying our adapter is designed for the micargi coaster brake wheel if you wanted to upgrade to it.

IMG00076-20091008-1101.jpg IMG00078-20091008-1101.jpg IMG00073-20091008-1100.jpg

Good luck and let us know if we can help!
Justin