San Diego's 17 Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Thanks everyone for a great ride! And especially for everyone's patience for those who had to drop out early or had problems along the way. Great bunch, all of ya's!

Beaumont bro's, you gave your all! We missed your company. Hope you make it down for another ride soon.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Yes wonderful ride!!! Sorry I had to bail out for work. Maybe we need to meet up at a bar next time lol. She was quick and keeping up after a drink Next ride will be another Sunday Funday ride. Thinking about a brew tour of South Park and North Park maybe. Any ideas or what you would like to see in these rides speak up!!!

VIKTR

Jan 10, 2012
San Diego
Had fun riding with you guys, glad to have met some new people

Curious to know if KC and Mike ever figured out what was wrong with the bikes timing

Football season is coming up and I'll probably be missing the Sunday rides until the 2nd week of February

chavez

Feb 14, 2013
CABAZON
Hey guys, thanks for having us. We had an awesome time, were glad we made the drive from Cabazon. Hawaii sorry we didnt make the southpaw, Well have to hit it next time!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes, a big thanks to all that showed up and made this yet another fun ride! Especially the guys coming down from Beaumont.....again!.... and the couple from Cabazon as well, cheers.

I've got some raw video of the start of the ride with much more to follow, hope it doesn't bore you to tears or make you sea sick watching laff

Click here: http://youtu.be/G2kcO6t_cuU

dnut