Indiana Rally?

GoldenMotor.com

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
Are there any rallies in Indiana? If not how about us starting one? I think it would be a fun time. Get together, do some riding, show off our bikes, maybe do a cookout.
Anyone interested?

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
I' d be glad to help out with the plaining ,and depending on were and when it is , i can generaly bring five or six riders. Our club has held rallys in IL. And WI. Over the past couple years and it's always a good time. I tend to do more prep work then some ,but i feel like the more you put in the more you get outa it.
So let me know if i can be any help ...

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
Ok we have some interest. It looks like we are from all the way from Chicago to the Ohio river. The only date I can not make is July 30 Through August 6. Lets pick a place where there is some good riding, a place to meet, eat and look over our bikes.
I live in Jennings county, there are a few of us building and riding motorbikes. We have a county park that is small but is very nice. It has camping, walking trails, bike trails (no motorbikes), Located just at the edge of North Vernon. A small town with restaurants, nice motel and are motorbike friendly. We have a lot of miles of blacktop country roads to ride. Each year the BMW motorcycle group has a rally here, and the motorcycle sidecar rally is held here also. I am sure I can make arrangements for us to have a rally here if wanted.
This is just the first suggestion, I will go where ever we can decide.
Jimmy

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
No dates have been set. It looks like there wont be one this year. Not been able to get enough interested. I think if we start now we can get enough interest for next spring. How about June 7-8th 2014. At Jennings county park. Vernon Indiana. They have a campground with showers and electric. And we have a lot of paved county roads for riding. I will start the list of riders going and lets make this a go to event. If you want to go add your name to the list.

1. Jimmy McIntosh (vintage build with sidecar)