San Diego police

GoldenMotor.com

spiderskzes

Oct 10, 2012
san diego
Has anyone had any cop trouble here in San diego? I was reading about bairdco's horror story in newport and was wondering if the cops are that strict down here
.bt.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Has anyone had any cop trouble here in San diego? I was reading about bairdco's horror story in newport and was wondering if the cops are that strict down here
.bt.
They are not at all that strict down here. I've gotten 1 ticket in years of riding these things here and it was dismissed........no charge whatso ever dance1

spiderskzes

Oct 10, 2012
san diego
They are not at all that strict down here. I've gotten 1 ticket in years of riding these things here and it was dismissed........no charge whatso ever dance1

Very Nice!! I just sent my registration in today i just don have the m1 license so hopefully i dint get rolled for that.
.rd.

lksdG2

Sep 30, 2012
san diego
i have passed tons of cops and they dont even seem to look my direction and my bike is pretty loud. i get off work at 3am and ride from kearny mesa all the way to la mesa and i usually pass at least 1 cop and even though its late and theyre not doing anything they show no interest in me. knock on wood haha

spiderskzes

Oct 10, 2012
san diego
i have passed tons of cops and they dont even seem to look my direction and my bike is pretty loud. i get off work at 3am and ride from kearny mesa all the way to la mesa and i usually pass at least 1 cop and even though its late and theyre not doing anything they show no interest in me. knock on wood haha
Good to know. I just put the phantom exhaust on my bike so its loud too. I was worried about more attention from the black and whites but i noticed drivers pay a little more attention to me now so thats good

lksdG2

Sep 30, 2012
san diego
yea, in my experience the loud pipe only helps so much, drivers still keep me on my toes and my reflexes dialed in. i myself definately respect the bike line way more after being run up onto the curb trying to avoid driver eating a burger, texting a putting on make up all while doing 50mph in a residential neighborhood

spiderskzes

Oct 10, 2012
san diego
yea, in my experience the loud pipe only helps so much, drivers still keep me on my toes and my reflexes dialed in. i myself definately respect the bike line way more after being run up onto the curb trying to avoid driver eating a burger, texting a putting on make up all while doing 50mph in a residential neighborhood
wow thats infuriating!! Yea i pretty much ride like im invisible.
.bt.

lksdG2

Sep 30, 2012
san diego
And you wouldn't have minded the make up if it had been a woman?
ha well not trying to be sexist but the vast majority of people that have almost hit me are women too busy doing everything and anything except paying attention to what theyre doing. though there have been men doing it also so its not strictly women.

wow thats infuriating!! Yea i pretty much ride like im invisible.
.bt.
yea, thats the best mindset to be in, assume even if theyre looking you dead in the eyes that they dont see you.

VIKTR

Jan 10, 2012
San Diego
I know a few people that have been ticketed in the beach area

I've seen a few people ticketed on pocket bikes in east county