My First Effort

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
That is a hella good assortment of bikes 2Door!

I could only wish to be so profoundly prolific.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Your music makes it, Joe. Thanks for allowing me to use it.

Thanks guys. This was fun and just a start. I'll keep practicing and post another one when I get a little better. I've been experimenting with camera mounts that give a different perspective than just a helmet view for the videos I want to shoot.

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dang! I'm on you tube!!!! Maybe Ellen will "discover me" and make me rich? FREE KITS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!
My wife said that if 'Ellen' discoveres you, she wants a piece of the action because she did some of the video work.
Ya just can't get good help anymore. Or at least those who are satisfied with their contracts. :)

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
great job, if that tank could hold the gas that it looks like it should you would be riding for awhile! Is that asmall block on the engine stand? the harmonic balancer looks like a 350.

Last edited:

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Looks like somebody's got a cool new toy.
I'll bet putting those videos was fun, and a good bit of work.
Nice job. Refreshing to see a bike video with music that doesn't make me want to turn the sound down, or off.

I liked the progression of your bikes over time.. The Capt. America sure is a trophy winner Tom. I'm sure all of your bikes have been like children to you.
One by one they grow up and move out.

Your neighborhood sure does look peaceful and quiet.
It sure is a far cry from the compact chaos around my way.

Enjoy the nice weather

TiM