"morgan" the stretch cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

choppercrazy

Sep 28, 2011
minnesota
he so ive been working on my huffy santa fe for a day now ive alredy streched it and am waiting for my shop teacher to weld it for me but i got it low enough to the ground that i had to use a vintage crank that is about 6" long shafts at the most maybe 5" and those barly have clearence. and now today im working on the tank with the help of my good friend charlie chain drive in wood shop and we are just trimming it down to it will fit (tank blank made of wood) then ima form some metal over it. but it looks badass. .shft.

Attachments

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
i still think we should've called it gunner, ive got a small model of a spandau machine gun we could use as a fender ornament. and i think it would be a good idea if we just moved the bb case up farther, less problems with clearence and whatnot. i got a old 10 speed rear end we can cut it from.

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Ok. Mortal engines 2 is really good

And being such a perfectionist, could you edit the main post? It's a bit confusing. You can yell at me tomorrow for it.

Last edited:

choppercrazy

Sep 28, 2011
minnesota
some pics of how i set up an old seat without any of the original springs bolts or post mount (can take HQ pics if needed and on the last pic i took her for a test ride and found out that the seat tilted back as you road it so i cut another piece of wood and put it under the rear of the seat ill take HQ photos of it

Attachments

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
he so ive been working on my huffy santa fe for a day now ive alredy streched it and am waiting for my shop teacher to weld it for me but i got it low enough to the ground that i had to use a vintage crank that is about 6" long shafts at the most maybe 5" and those barly have clearence. and now today im working on the tank with the help of my good friend charlie chain drive in wood shop and we are just trimming it down to it will fit (tank blank made of wood) then ima form some metal over it. but it looks badass. .shft.
HUH? Im not sure what you are talking about. Good thing there are pics