san Jose rides

GoldenMotor.com

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
San Jose's my hometown, but I haven't lived there since '01. Last year on Labor Day, my brother and I drove up from SoCal and he dropped me off near Monterey and Bernal with my freshly built bike. Shaking out the bugs day while he worked on a customer's machine. I rode my bike all the way to San Carlos & Bascom, zigzagged all over my old stomping grounds in Campbell, then to my old neighborhood by 85/17, and then back to Monterey Rd where I hit up The Cheeseteak Shop. Man I miss that place. Rode over 60 miles that day, sure had a blast!

I'd love to come down from here near Sacramento and ride in San Jose again!

driftology

Jun 22, 2010
campbell, ca
that sounds like a pretty epic ride. i would love to do somethin like that. i gotta get my cnsv2 carb sorted out first lol. i wonder if my 3spd hub would survive a ride like that.

psykobob

Nov 21, 2011
san jose,ca
I just built my first bike an I ride it everywhere but I wana ride with a few other guys if anyone is down for a cruise email me at [email protected] always down to ride. Or if anyone ever knows of events that would be awesome too.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I might be up for a ride. The guy's at the Delta Whiz-in ride had a pretty good system with chase trucks and trailers. They carried tools, fuel, parts, etc. If you broke down they would lend a quick hand. If you couldn't get your bike going they just loaded you up and kept going. No body left behind.

MotorMichael

Nov 21, 2011
San Jose, CA
I just built my first bike an I ride it everywhere but I wana ride with a few other guys if anyone is down for a cruise email me at [email protected] always down to ride. Or if anyone ever knows of events that would be awesome too.
Hey Bob...I'm all over that. Besides...I'm a newbie chomping at the bit for my kit to show up. It would be great to connect with other guys/gals from San Jose. I'm at [email protected]. drop me a line

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
I up for one of these rides too!

Its good to hear from people riding in san jose. I was starting to think that MB riders in SJ didn't exist.