Search function not working...

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I can never make the search function on here work with my phone. So to avoid asking previously asked questions and topics I resorted to reading the entire forum and all of its contents. I am only part way thru and have been giving up a lot of sleep and making progress but there is a lot written in here, this is going to take a while.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I can never make the search function on here work with my phone. So to avoid asking previously asked questions and topics I resorted to reading the entire forum and all of its contents. I am only part way thru and have been giving up a lot of sleep and making progress but there is a lot written in here, this is going to take a while.
LOL, LSR. I think I'd rather read 'War & Peace'. It wouldn't take as long.

Tom

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
True but after reading War & Peace I would have little to no more knowledge about motorized bicycles. And one day thousands of years from now a historian may possibly read an electronic version of both War & Peace and the contents of this forum. After which he will come away amazed at the performance, fuel economy, and fun these forum members had way ahead of their time. Finding each other from around the world and sharing about this most incredible combination of two completely separate machines. And he will be impressed and touched I'm sure. And after reading War & Peace he will just say whew that was a long book.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Good thing I got all the good stuff bookmarked already while repairs are being made... Of course I've been so busy these last few weeks I'm lucky to get in here and read a few posts before falling asleep with my tablet in front of me...