Army tricycle I picked up in jan from spooky tooth

GoldenMotor.com

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Finally got a new camera. Here some pics of the army tricycle i picked up from spooky tooth in jan. Changed out a few things like the fork, disc wheel, better pedals. I use the trike to get around my area. so she doesnt really see the major roads very often. I love riding it, planning on changing out that big seat to something smaller along with a wider front wheel. Anyhow here some links to my photobucket. Hopes it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
wuz az toker nice looking trike let me tell you something those trike seats take a while to get use to

here a coupe of pics of my trike i had it for about a month or so i pick it up from usabikemotors.com it ran me a little over a grand or so this is my daily driver

Attachments

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Thanks angel! I really like ur trike also. Yes those seats take a while to get use to. I use a bmx seat for a week and i really like it more but it too narrow. Still lookin for a seat to fit me. I noticed with the bmx seat, I had better control when making turns. The big seat, almost have to slow way down to make a turn. I really like ur exhuast too, Thinkin about makin my own or get one from spooky tooth. I really like to build me a new one, Just havent decide how i want to build one. Thinkin gt2 frame with 4 stroke or wait fo the ampt frame to come out. The gt2, I just want the frame n fork not the whole bike. Gotta brain storm.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
if you want just the frame and fork for the gt 2 i think usabikemotos. com i tink they will sell it to you i have the gt2 front forks and let me tell you the stering is a lot better with this forks than the original forks their nunmber is 520-777-0924 and talk to joel he is the sales rep

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
I will have to look into that. I am hard of hearing so i don't do phone unless u want me going huh million times lol. I have planned on going down there as soon i can get on that side of town. I want to see it in person b4 i decide. If I like it, I might just get the whole thing n sell the hd wheels on here since they are not disc brake wheels. Soo many choices out there, hard to choose. Thanks for the tip!

vegaspaddy

Jul 24, 2008
las vegas
spooky done a nice job on that trike, am sure your having alot of fun running around, i like staying to the quieter streets as well, less chance of getting over by someone texting behind the wheel !!!!!!

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
They did a great job building the trike. I love it. It is fun to ride. Yes it is much safer to ride the quieter streets than the major roads. Driving and texting is big here as i see it all the time on the city bus watchin traffic.. Well it been a while since i rode on one since gettin the trike. :)

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
How does that trike handle with only one wheel pulling, especially under hard acceleration? Really like this and have been searching the reads here and came across your post. Been a while so you could give some input I bet. Thanks gphil

lowridr

Feb 11, 2011
texas
Hello every body.
I am new to this sight and am excited about Trikes.
I built a recumbent bike that came out great. Got carried away, it’s 8 feet long.
I found a Trike in bad shape on crags list and I am picking it up today.
I will try to post a picture later. Cost $40
Mike

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Well Frank I use a round piece of aluminum stock Put it in a lathe, and machine it to the specs I want. Bore a hole to mount it on the axle and drill and tap for cap screws. Machine a key way so it won't slip, then add what ever sprocket I want to use. But that's just me. :)