Zenoptic's new Cruiser project

GoldenMotor.com

Zenoptic

Nov 18, 2009
Knoxville,tn
Don't get me wrong. Jim's parts look fantastic and function as good as they look!

It is 70 degrees every day here in Tennessee and I am jonesing (you young guys will have to look that up) to be out rideing! And not my vespa either (yes it too is a blast).

So I am mounting the engine so I can fab the expansion chamber mount. and will worry about the hub mount and sprocket latter.

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Dude, I can't stand it anymore. I have an extra one of his. PM me and we'll get together on it. I'm not sure it's correct for your hub though .... 44 tooth

Last edited:

Zenoptic

Nov 18, 2009
Knoxville,tn
killing me to so I just ordered one from pirate cycles. He ships super fast so I can get it up and running this next week off.

Thanks though!!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Pardon, non sequitur here: is that a flyball governor in the middle of your red cross on your avatar? I remember a friend of my uncle Ray's had one of those atop his steam tractor. He'd haul that thing to the local fair rather often. It used to lock up now and then and he would try to lube it while it was spinning so the thing would rev back down. (More like "chug back down".)

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Paint that whole bike white! I'm working on a peddler project that will be whited out (despite my forum name). This project is perfect for it! Great looking build. Keep us posted and welcome back!