Apocalypse Frame Complete

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Very cool love the tank! Did you make the tank? Or where the heck did ya find that? First tank like that I have seen.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Here's a pic of the engine mockup. Thanks to City of Angels my magneto problems are history (got a new one; the other was distorted).

Waiting on blackgrips w/skull bar ends; 12 guage wheels relaced with Grubee HD Axle setup & Sturmey front drum. Should have her ready to ride by mid June; just in time for the those good old 110 plus days of summer.

Attachments

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Goatherder,

Thanks for the props. The responses I get range from "what the heck is that?" to "that's a real peice of crap". I guess you either like it or hate it.

One thing is for sure, it does get a reaction.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Thanks again for helping with the engine problems.

Had to use an old honda mc throttle housing; Spooky sent me a replacement throttle tube that does not fit the standard housing. It worked out fine; really like the beefer look.

Jeremy of Velo Wheels, Chandler is doing the setup for me. He can be reached via Velo Wheels - Custom Wheel Building - Home Page or (480) 580-0376. I provided him the hd axle setup and he is going to lace them with 12g on Alex double walled wheels. He is not limited to Alex, he uses all the high end rims as well. I choose Alex wheels because they were the cheapest, but still durable enough.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Badbooh,

Thanks for the props. Most people have reacted less than favorable to this build. I just wanted to do something a little out of the mainstream.

Well, better get back to the Mad Max video.